- More than 10 years of experience in developing mobile games along with web and mobile tool solutions.
- Expertise in developing, publishing and Live-operating many games on various platforms like iOS, Android, Flexion, WebGL, and HTML5.
- Varied game genre experience from puzzle, casual to strategy and RPG games.
- Successfully handled games with 200-300k DAU and capable of supporting up to 1 million DAU. Multilingual games developed with localization support for languages like Arabic, Russian, Korean, Japanese, English, Vietnamese, etc.
- Few of the top games we have worked have high installs, like up to 20+ million for WWE, Tribal Rivals and 1+ million for Tribal Mania, Final Fortress, Meteor Blitz.
- Our teams are used to developing games from scratch or handling technical transitions of an in-development/ developed game from another studio to fully take over.
- We have around 15 Server and 30 Client engineers, including a total of 7+ Leads mentored by a Technical Director. 70% of the core team is senior software developers with developed experience of around 5 to 10+ years with the rest of the team composed of Junior and Intern software developers.
- Programing languages:?
- Server: Java, C#, Python, PHP, Scala, NodeJS, Ruby.
- Services: AWS, Google Cloud Services, Redis, Firebase, BigQuerry.
- Framework: Django, Playframework, VueJS, ExpressJS, React, SmartFox.
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, Hazelcast, Memcache.
- Pattern: MVC, MVVM, ECS, Microservices, Pub/Sub.
- SDK & Analytics: Facebook SDK, Google Play Services, Apple Sign-in, Ads SDK, Google Analytics, Helpshift.
- Monitoring: PagerDuty, New Relic, Bugsnag, DataDog, SumoLogic, CloudHealth.
- DevOps: Spinnaker, Jenkins, Docker, TeamCity, AppCenter (HockeyApp), TestFlight, SonarQube, Fastlane.
- Version control: GitHub, GitLab, Perforce, SVN.
- Task Management: JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Google Drive, Email.
- Methodology/Processes: Agile, Scrum, JIRA epic tasks flow, documentation and task flow: PRD -> Specs -> Detailed Design (UI & UX) -> TDD -> PO Validation -> Deployment -> KPI Tracking.
Development Process and Key Executional Expertise
- Experience working with different Time Zones catering to US, Europe, Arabic Clients from small to very big scope titles.
- Exposure to work independently or in a collaborative manner with off-shore development teams.
- Capable of providing complete software development solutions including porting services, development transition and maintenance of games already in production/ live.
- Key Development Process:
- Setup – Work with partners to finalize a detailed game design expectation and schedule the right milestones and release dates
- Weekly Iterations – Deliver weekly builds for your approval and feedback.
- Daily Updates – Send daily updates using any platform of choice (i.e. JIRA, Trello, Asana, Google Docs, Email, Slack, etc.)
- Testing – Equipped with a capable in-house QA team and more than 80+ mobile devices, we ensure diversified market coverage.
- Go Live – Monitor the game closely and fix any critical bugs with minimum impact on time and release.
- Live-Ops – Create, schedule & run Live-Ops events as needed.
- Maintenance – Continue developing feature updates while closely monitoring the current live games for any issues or concerns.